14 QUESTIONS WITH CHRIS KRAMER

This interview was taken from The Collector Official Site so you can find it there in the original form. 1.Where were you born and raised? Raised in Calgary, born in Regina. 2.Where do you live now? Vancouver. 3.What was your favourite TV show as a kid? Batman. 4.What's your favourite now? Biography/The Simpsons. 5.What's your favourite line from a movie or lyric from a song-one you've spoken, sung or written? From a song: I'm very sorry I don't know what's wrong with me/if I could float a trial balloon I would become a monk, by Aaron Trial. 6.Where's your favourite place to work-be that favourite part of world or favourite room in the house? Wherever I can put a smile on someones face. 7.What was you first role? A Taco Time commercial. 8.What is your dream role? As lead in a feature drama or comedy, but really, to be a superhero! 9.Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living somewhere hot, and lending my time to those who need help. 10.If you weren't a performer, what would you be doing? Working with my hands, building something. 11.Who's your favourite actor or actress working today? Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt are two who I really admire. 12.What words or images come to mind when you think of Canada? Big and beautiful. 13.What's a celebrity perk you've enjoyed, or a great thing that has happened to you as a result of your celebrity status? Ask me after The Collector debuts. 14.What's the best thing that you've purchased with your showbiz salary? Nothing I've purchased, but just being able to help my family and friends out of a tight situation.










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments